GRANT INFORMATION (Please read in entirety before filling out grant application)
Q. When can grant applications be submitted?
A. Grant applications will be accepted year round, however allocations for each year will begin on July 1, and funds will be distributed as approved until funds are exhausted.
Q. How do I submit a grant request?
A. Grant applications are submitted electronically through the VSDF website. Please give a thorough description so the board can have a clear understanding of your project. An in-person interview is not required.
Q. What is the timeline for funds to be allocated?
• Applications will be reviewed and voted on at Foundation Board Meeting following submittal.
Q. How will I know if my grant has been approved?
• You will receive an email from VSDF informing you of the decision of the board – no later than two days after the board meeting.
Q. How do I find out when the VSDF Board meets?
A. The Vail School District Foundation meets at 4:30 pm on the second Tuesday of each month. Meetings are held at the Vail School District Office.
Q. What is a Final Report?
- A Final Report is a required part of the Grant Allocation process. It can be done in narrative form, through a series of photos, or an oral presentation at a VSDF Board Meeting.
- Photos of the project must be posted to school social media within 30 days of funding. Please tag the Foundation on this post.
- Receipts must be included in the Final Report
- You will need to indicate when it will be submitted. Please select a date after funds are spent, and project is underway or complete. This should be no more than six months from grant approval date.